Kick-Off: 19:45 BST
- The home side will be without their midfielder Miralem Pjanic who picked up an injury last week while playing for Bosnia & Herzegovina. Kevin Strootman also remains a long term absentee for the Italian side.
- Belgian midfielder Radja Nainggolan is expected to return to the starting eleven in place of former Barcelona player Seydou Keita.
- Francesco Totti is eyeing to score his 300th goal for the club.
- Wojciech Szczesny will continue to start on goal.
- Gervinho, Mohamed Salah and Edin Dzeko are expected to start this important game.
- Marc-Andre ter Stegen will keep his place as first choice keeper Claudio Bravo is out with a calf injury.
- Gerard Pique who is suspended in La Liga will return to the lineup inpalce of Thomas Vermaelen who is out with an injury.
- Sergi Roberto is likely to keep his place at the right-back position as Daniel Alves remains on the sidelines.
- In the last three games between them, both the sides have won one, lost one and drawn one.
- Barcelona have lost only one of their last 11 games in the Champions League.
- Roma have not won any of their last five games in the Champions League, including the qualification round.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.