- Aston Villa boss Tim Sherwood is likely to name a similar lineup as of last weekend game against Bournemouth.
- The home side will be without Jores Okore.
- Jose Angel Crespo and Gary Gardner are doubtful for this game.
- Rudy Gestede is expected to start this game after his goal in the last game.
- Manchester United are likely to name an unchanged lineup as of last weekend's win over Tottenham Hotspur.
- Goalkeeper Sergio Romero will keep his place ahead of David de Gea.
- Defender Phil Jones is out with an injury while Marcos Rojo is yet to regain full fitness.
- Midfielder Marouane Fellaini is suspended for this clash.
- Bastian Schweinsteiger is likely to start from the bench once again.
- Aston Villa have not won any of their last 20 home games against Man United.
- In last 14 games at Villa Park between these sides, 6 red cards have been drawn.
- Man Untied have netted 21 goals in their last seven games against the Villains.
- Rudy Gestede has scored 20 goals from his head since the start of 2013/14 season, more than any other player in the Premier League.
Aston Villa 1 – 1 Manchester United, Rudy Gestede and Wayne Rooney on the score sheet.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.