- Argentina manager Gerardo Martino will name a similar lineup despite of poor defense in last game. The only change expected will be of Manchester City full-back Pablo Zabaleta who has returned from his minor ankle injury.
- Carlos Tevez and Gonzalo Higuain both are keen to feature in this game, however the starting striking force would be same of last game.
- Striker Diego Rolan is likely to continue his striking role along with Edinson Cavani.
- Uruguay manager Óscar Tabárez is likely to start with a similar lineup as of last game against Jamaica.
- In the last six meetings between them, both the sides have won three and lost three.
- Uruguay have won only one of their last five games against Argentina in all competitions.
- Four red cards have been drawn in their last four meetings in all competitions.
- Argentina have never lost against Uruguay in Copa America.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.