- Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino has no injury problems to deal with.
- Spurs will play a strong lineup as they will rest several of their stars player for the second leg game because of the Capital One Cup final against Chelsea which will be played in March.
- Midfielder Mousa Dembélé is likely to keep his place behind striker Harry Kane who has netted five goals in the competitions.
- Former Bayern Munich striker Mario Gomez is expected to start this game after resting against Sassuolo last weekend.
- Khouma Babacar could start from the bench. Borja Valero could be seen in the starting lineup.
- Micah Richards is likely to play at his right-back role.
- Tottenham have lost only one of their last six group Europa League games, which was against Besiktas who will face Liverpool tonight.
- Fiorentina have also lost only one game, keeping clean sheets in three of them.
Junaid Effendi follow him on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus.